Alpha Hotels & Resorts was founded by two of Australia’s most experienced Hospitality Professionals, Jonathan Wooller and Bruce Holliday. Supported by talented experts in the fields of Sales, Marketing and Operations, Alpha Hotels & Resorts have grown to four hotels in three states of Australia in just two years.
Jonathan Wooller – Managing Partner
Over 30 years experience in Asia-Pacific covering all facets of the hospitality business with organisations that include; SilverNeedle Hospitality, Constellation Hotels, Accor Asia-Pacific, Park Lane Hotels, Four Seasons, Regent International Hotels, Hilton Hotels and Crown Casino.
Jonathan holds the following tertiary qualifications;
- Masters of Business Administration – University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Diploma of Business, Labour and Industrial Relations – Charles Sturt University
- Associate Degree in Hotel Administration/ Management – Ryde College
Jonathan has managed the opening of hotels right across Asia Pacific including:
- Four Seasons Sydney
- Jupiters Casino
- Sheraton on the Park
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- Crown Casino
- Tuscany Estate
- Chifley Eastern Creek
- Chifley Newcastle
- Chifley Doveton
- Chifley Wollongong
- Australis Diamond Beach
- Chifley Sydney
- Chifley Executive Suite Newcastle
- Chifley Newcastle
- Alpha Mosaic Brisbane
Bruce Holliday – Managing Partner
More than 20 years of hotel industry experience across core business verticals including Sales & Marketing, Business Development & Investment, and Hotel Operations with organisations that include; SilverNeedle Hospitality, Constellation Hotels, and Hyatt Hotels.
Bruce holds the following tertiary qualifications;
- Masters of Business Administration – University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Hotel Management, Business – Griffith University
Over 20 years of sales experience in Hospitality & Tourism working across all market segments. Experienced in managing business from large accounts through to SME’s with organisations such as SilverNeedle Hospitality, Constellation Hotels, Hilton, Le Meridien and Sydney Opera House.
Belinda holds the following tertiary qualifications;
- Diploma International Travel & Tourism – United Travel Agents Academy
- Workplace Training & Assessment Certificate 4 – Inspired Education
- Management & Team Leadership – TAFE NSW
Julie McKinnon – Marketing Strategy, Adapt Marketing
Marketing Consultant with management and advisory experience gained through 14 years in executive and senior marketing roles in the hotel and tourism industry. Consulted and collaborated with more than 100 hotels, resorts and apartments on brand and marketing strategies including; StayWell Hospitality, Roundhouse Hotels, SilverNeedle Hospitality, and Constellation Hotels.
Julie holds the following tertiary qualifications;
- Masters of Management in Marketing Management – Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management – International College of Tourism & Hotel Management
- Diploma of Hospitality Management – Ryde College